Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Today the Super Bowl is on but I'm not a jock.  I'm a nerd.  I would much rather watch Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International from 9am to 1am on Sci-Fi channel.

When I think of a Ghost hunting show I think of Ghost Hunters.  They are so professional when they do their job.  They don't run screaming like girls, well, except for that time that Brian yelled DUDE RUN and he and another guy were running in a prison.

There is a show with the exorcist herself Linda Blair as the host and Zelda Rubinstein as narrator called Scariest Places on Earth but I don't like it because they bring families in with their camcorder facing them and then they are holding a camcorder showing what they are seeing.  But the problem is that these people are so scared, it's like watching the Blair witch project.  They are screaming and crying and acting like such babies.  They've seen the show, they see that people act like scaredy cats, why do they go on that show?  Well, besides of course being that they are going to be on TV and they will be famous in their town hehe.

I would much rather watch people who are trying to gather their evidence to either debunk it and give a rational explanation for whats happening and occasionally get actual EVP's and videos of something than watching people screaming and crying.

No comments: