Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tiny Bluetooth Music Earphones...

OK, this is what I've been wishing for for a very long time.

Tiny Philips Bluetooth music earphones have a magic gestural interface

Unfortunately it's for cell phones only.  I would like for this to be available for iPod's or any type of mp3 player.  All you'd need is a receiver that plugs into the earphone jack and it would have a rechargeable battery inside one of the ear buds that when you are not using them you place them in a charging station.  This would be so cool for people who are joggers or bike riders.  It would even be great for me when I'm doing dishes.  Or if you get bored easily you can wear them in church hello!  Nobody will know as long as you just wear 1 and if you have long hair just put the hair on top of it.  Or if you are a guy, I don't know lean your head on your hand the whole time, I don't know lol.  Get creative.

Sadly this is still just a dream of mine but I'm glad someone finally made it, for cell phones but that's where it starts right?  Next it will be for mp3 players hopefully.

No comments: