Sunday, March 15, 2009

Actor Ron Silver dies in NYC at age 62 of cancer

Obit Silver

Actor Ron Silver dies in NYC at age 62 of cancer

This is indeed sad.  Ron Silver has passed away at the age of 62 from Cancer.

The shows and movies that I remember him from were "Veronica's Closet", "Chicago Hope", "Mr. Saturday Night", "Oh, God! You Devil", "Romancing the Stone", "Silkwood", "Hill Street Blues" and "The Entity".  Yes, I went through he list in IMDB which is a very long list of credits.

Ron Silver lead a very nice life and tragic that it had to end after 62 years.  To the friends and family of this very talented man, I am sorry for your loss.  The loss isn't just yours but is also ours.  He surely will be missed.  My family and I will keep Ron and his family and friends in our prayers during this most difficult time.

No comments: