Saturday, March 07, 2009

No Energy Today

I was woken up by the doorbell today at like 10 something am cause this guy wanted to mow our lawn since we have let it go lol.  I had already planned on mowing it today and so Chip told him we were going to do it today.  I got in the shower to wake up then sat and watched TV for maybe 20 minutes and decided OK, I'm going to go mow the lawn.

I did our tenants lawn then I did the front of our lawn but not the side, I filled 1 green can with just all the cut grass but I really didn't feel like I had enough energy to finish.  Besides that the lawn mower kept stopping and it won't turn back on now so I'm going to leave that to deal with tomorrow.  The green cans go out tomorrow night so I have a full 24 hours to get it done (git-r-done hehe).

I went to the kitchen to make a ham sandwich for lunch and I got all the dishes from yesterday that I had no energy to do plus there is a dryer full of t-shirts that I have to fold and a washer with whites I need to dry.  I really need to get some energy.  I don't know what's wrong with me, I just feel very lazy today.

You know how when it's a crappy gray day outside with storm clouds and you tend to feel depressed and it makes you lazy?  That's how I feel but the sun is shining and it's nice outside.  I don't know why I'm feeling this way.

I also want to read but don't feel like it and I have to watch the first 3 episodes of Dollhouse on Hulu so I can talk about that.

Maybe I'll go make a latte.  I'll have to go to Albertson's on my bike to get some creamer because a latte isn't a latte with just milk, it tastes so much better with flavor.  Yeah, I'll go do that, I bet you then I will have so much energy I won't know what to do with myself.

No comments: