Saturday, March 07, 2009

Michael Jackson's Final Curtain Call

Michael Jackson is doing his final curtain call by doing 10 concerts in London.  He says "this is it" no more after that.  Is this supposed to be a come back?  Because I'm not seeing come back when he says it's his final curtain call.  Why is he doing this?  Money!  He's broke because of all his financial problems due to his court issues a couple of years ago.

He has to do 10 concerts so he can have the money to buy a new Neverland in London because his Neverland has been sold and all of his possessions are being auctioned.

I really do feel sorry for him.  He was a gorgeous black man once upon a time and now he's a gross skeletal white woman.  I really don't understand what is going through his mind.  His nose is so small and it looks like he doesn't have a nose.  I don't want to trash Mike because I like him but come on dude, stop doing weird shit.  You are a very talented person but your BDD is way out of control.

I have BDD also but I don't have the money to fix my issues.  The only issue I have is my weight so all I'd need is a treadmill and possibly a personal trainer and I'm done.  Maybe go to the hair club for men and get some contact lenses but that's it lol.

I wish Michael Jackson the best of luck with his final 10 curtain calls and I hope he makes enough money so he can be comfortable even though our shitty economy is spreading like wild fire to the rest of the world.  Good luck taking all the English peoples money away from them, making them homeless so you can get rich again.

No comments: