Monday, March 09, 2009

Tech Geek

I get these emails everyday for this company or that with basically a catalog of what is on sale this week or next.  There are some neat products though that I have to give them credit for.

The website is The Tech Geek and as the name says, they have technical things for geeks lol.  Of course you don't have to be a geek to shop there but it usually helps if you are so you know what you are looking for.  I mean, obviously Paris Hilton would be totally lost on the index page of this site but Bill Gates probably navigates it as if it's just like a magazine catalog.

Here are a couple of products that I liked:

Those were just 2 things that stood out in the email, to me that is.  But what doesn't stand out to me may be awesome to you.  I can't look at prices during this economy because if I see something that is cheap that I know I'd like I think my head would explode because I can't buy it.  But I thought that other people who read my blog might be interested in some of those things.  So Cheers!

No comments: