Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Songs for my Bike Ride

I have a very long playlist in my Mp3 player for my bike ride of 637 songs.  That's quite a bit of songs to hear and obviously I can't listen to them all during my bike ride so I have it going at random so it plays the songs randomly instead of in order.  It just makes sense right?  Because then it sounds like a radio station.

Ok so why not just play the radio?  Well because the radio doesn't play all the stuff I like to listen to.  Actually the radio station I listen to is KLLY 95.3 Fm in Bakersfield, CA and I don't complain about anything they play.  I like everything they play.  And if I don't care for a song it grows on me lol.

I just bought 2 more songs from itunes to add to my very long queue of songs.  Madonna - Womanizer and All American Rejects - Gives you hell.  I've wanted that AAR song for a long time and so now I got it yay.  The Britney Spears song I never thought I'd ever download.  I don't really care for her because of how crazy she is but that song does grow on you after awhile.  We hear it on the radio in the car all the time so now I have it downloaded lol.

No comments: