Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunblock

A few years ago when we were working on getting the house by the college ready to sell I bought some sunblock.  I forgot when we started but it was taking far too long.  We were supposed to be finished before summer time so we wouldn't have to deal with summer but we became extremely lazy.

Well, Summer came and we were working outside most of the time and I have sensitive skin so I bought some sunblock one day before going to the house.  I didn't know what to buy as far as SPF because I wasn't clear on all of that.  So I bought 2 kinds.

Hawaiian Tropic Ozone with 70SPF because it was the highest they had.  I figured that this would be for me since my skin burns in minutes compared to most people.

Banana Boat Sport 30SPF for Chip.  But we didn't use it all back then so I still have the bottles and it's a good thing I do because now I need it for the bike.

My arms from my elbows down are really tanned which is surprising that they aren't constantly in any pain lol.  My face and the top of my bald head get red very fast and easy so I'm going to be using this for my face since I have a skull cap to wear on my ride.

I think for now I'm going to use the Banana Boat Sport 30SPF but when summer comes and it gets really hot I may decide to start using the Hawaiian Tropic Ozone 70SPF just to give me a little added protection against the sun.

It's too bad an umbrella on the bike would just slow me down LOL.

No comments: