Friday, May 15, 2009

Big Brother Deleted

I've deleted all my past Big Brother posts from Big Brother 9 and 10.  They aren't relevant anymore.  I'm probably not going to be able to watch Big Brother 11 this summer because of my new sleeping schedule for the bike rides at 4am because I'm probably going to be going to sleep at 8pm lol.

I might end up recording Big Brother the nights they are on and then just record After Dark from 12am to 3am every night.  Who knows.  I might not like the new house guests and just not watch it at all.  I'll know after the first couple of episodes.

I do want to watch it but at the same time I have other summer shows that I watch so I'm gonna need to be able to record those too.  But no matter what I decide to do, I'm probably not going to blog about it this time around.

No comments: