Sunday, June 21, 2009

Land of the Lost the Movie

We went to see Land of the Lost today at the movies.  Yeah I know it's been out for awhile but I can't just go to every movie premiere.  What do you think I'm made of money?

Ok so I loved it because I watched the show when I was a kid on Kroft Super Stars in the 70's.  I was rather disappointed that they did change a few things but I think they did it to add some spice to it.  Although I did find it rather disturbing that Rick Marshall was kissing Holly because in the original 70's show Holly was his daughter.

I did love the woman who played Holly, she was in Pushing Daisies so I already knew I was going to like the movie because she was in it.

Chaka was hilarious getting to second base with Holly lol.  And him getting high with the guys and almost making out with Rick Marshall was hilarious.

As we were leaving the theater all I heard from people behind me was "boy that was the dumbest movie I've ever seen" and "oh my god that was so stupid".  Sorry, I don't know what to say but I liked it lol.  I have a sense of humor and some people just don't and they probably weren't that into the show in the 70's so they just didn't get it.

I mean, come on, the acting in this movie was 20 times better than the original series so you gotta give the movie some credit.  Not to mention the fact that they used real dinosaurs, I mean come on, you know that the T-rex is a primadonna.

Wait, one sec.... what's that?  You say it was CGI?  What?  But I thought...

Oh eh hem... was this mic on that whole time?  Um what I meant to say was the CGI graphics in this movie was amazing.  They must've gotten the same people who did Jurrasic Park and Walking with Dinosaurs to do the CGI.

Well anyway, I thought it was good so poopoo on anyone who doesn't like it.

No comments: