Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bike Cam 2 Video

The video starts out on Manor St. and ends up at China Grade Loop. It takes me about 44 minutes to get to my final destination from the house then after I have rested for about 5 minutes I get back on the bike and head back home. My total round trip ride coming all the way out to here is 22 miles, it takes 2 hours but waiting for the stop lights/signs and my 5 minute break my total time is about 90-95 minutes and my average speed is 14.0-14.3 mph.

At the end it says To Be Continued... As soon as I get used to riding 22 miles per day and it's not enough exercise then I will be adding more miles by continuing past China Grade Loop on the bicycle trail.

httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grd4VTPQtBs

2 comments:

The PVC Bike Guy said...

LOPL Mike was some one chasing you?

Mike said...

No I sped up the video because I didn't want to bore anyone for too long lol. It's boring enough as it is but speeding it up makes it less boring.