Monday, July 13, 2009

Bike Cam Part 2

When I did the Bike Cam video the place where I stopped at was my half way point, the place where I would rest before I got back on and turned around to go back home.  That was 16 miles round trip.  Well, since then I've added to my bike ride.  I was going 19 miles then 20 miles then 21 miles and now I'm going all the way to China Grade so my bike ride is now 22 miles round trip.

So since I'm going to China Grade now, the next time I ride I will bring the camera with me and when I get to Manor St. instead of going through the tunnel I will set my camera up on the handlebars and then continue through the tunnel from there and go all the way to China Grade before stopping the camera.

This of course means that I will have to leave the house at 5am instead of the usual 4:30am because when I get to Manor St. the sun isn't even up yet and I don't think doing a video in the dark is very productive lol.  Especially since I don't have a light for the camcorder.

Anyway, tomorrow is my day off from riding, I do 3 days on then 1 day off to give my body (and now especially because of the new seat) some time to heal.  So Thursday morning I will take the camera with me and video tape it and then by Thursday afternoon the video will be on YouTube.

If you want to help me before then, suggest a couple of songs for me to buy to put in the video via a comment.

No comments: