Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 3 With My New Bike Seat

Today is the 3rd day and final blog post about my new Ergo bicycle seat.  I'm getting used to it more and now instead of just being strange it's starting to feel normal.

It's still too hard for my butt so I still plan on buying another gel seat cover and cutting off the nose (to spite it's face? lol) then of course sewing it back up so I can just put that on top of the seat.  The sheepskin is nice but it's a winter coat for a bike seat, not a summer coat heh.  Hopefully by winter I will be able to slip the sheepskin over the gel but I'm not quite sure how that's going to work out so we'll see.

I still highly recommend "the Bicycle Seat" but I would go with the gel seat if you have a fat ass like mine and you don't like hard seats lol.

No comments: