Sunday, July 26, 2009

Home Laser Hair Removal

laserhair

Are you tired of shaving and don't want to have to pay the high price of getting laser hair removal?  Then why not pay $549 for a product that you can use in the privacy of your own home.  Holy shit dude!  $549?

The Silk'n Store International™ sells this product through their website as I said for $549.  This thing uses a lamp that only lasts for 750 flashes then you have to replace the bulb.  It comes with 2 lamps or you can pay the same price for 4 lamps (it's on sale).  They sell extra lamps for $55 per lamp.  You can buy 1 lamp or you can buy 3 or more and just pay $55 for each.

They say it takes about 3 months to notice that the hair is permanently gone which is a bit of time to see results I guess but as long as you keep using it then you should be ok.

It says you can use this on your underarms, legs, bikini line etc.  What exactly is the etc part?  Can you use this on your face?  I for one would love to never have to shave my face again.  Men can use this on their chest (as the picture on the MySpace ad shows) but I wonder where else men can use this.  Could you use this on your balls?  No seriously, I'm not trying to be gross.  I wonder if it's safe for your balls and maybe even your crack too.  I for one can't stand the gross unnecessary hair on my ass lol.  Why do I need hair there?  When I go to the bathroom... ok this is starting to become too much information.

Anyway, I think that if you have $550 to spend on this product with 4 lamps go for it.  After 3 months are up and you have no more hair to laser off then you can sell it on ebay to get your money back or at least half of your money back.  When you sell it on ebay you are gonna have to buy some lamps to sell along with it because you can't just sell it with no lamps.  That wouldn't be right.

No comments: