Sunday, July 05, 2009

LATE!

ARGH!  I woke up and it's 5:30am because I set the wrong alarm.  My alarm clock has 2 alarms on it and I set the wrong one lol.  I didn't even wake up from the alarm, I just woke up.  I looked at the cable box to see what time it was and I was like OMG!  I'm LATE!

Then I go to fill my camelbak with ice and water and I think hmmm, I wonder.  So I turn on my Dell DJ Mp3 player and the battery is dead lol.  Great!  Perfect!  Well, it had 0 bars but it wasn't dead dead.  I could listen to the radio on it but I prefer music.

So Since I'm already late I might as well wait until it's charged up a little bit more.  I'll leave the house at 6:30am which is about the same time I usually come home from riding the bike.  According to the weather channel app on my computer, 6am will be 70, 7am will be 71 and 8am will be 73.  Since I won't be coming home until 8:30am I might as well mention that 9am will be 76 so between 8am and 9am the temp will go up by only 2 degrees so I'm not concerned about the heat catching up to me.  That's the only reason I ride so early, to beat the heat.

Oh well, it finally gives me a chance to fully wake up before actually starting my day.  Or... does this mean that everything else this morning is going to go wrong and I should just stay home?  LOL

No comments: