Friday, July 31, 2009

McGoiter's Channel

I found this guy on YouTube named Brock Baker.  His channel on YouTube is called McGoiter.  I think he sent me a email via YouTube inviting me to his channel to subscribe and I did.  This guy is so funny, he shouldn't have any problem out there in Hollywood.  He's going to end up in a tv series some day soon.  But until then we get to enjoy him on YouTube.

He just moved to LA from somewhere in Colorado.  Maybe if you watch this video you will want to subscribe then next thing you know you are watching every video of his from the very first one to now like I did.  You won't be disappointed, he's very funny.  Here is his latest video called Brock Baker's LA Adventures #2.

Edit: Wait!  I remember.  He didn't email me, that was someone else.  I found Brocks video making fun of Fred after watching a Fred video lol.  That's right.

httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPnL6xxfkyY

No comments: