Friday, July 31, 2009

Update for today

I slept right all night long then this morning I had to take off the bipap mask which was like 5:30am and it just seemed like I could not get comfortable at all and no matter how I slept my shoulder was in pain.  It seems almost as if it is getting worse for some reason.  I'm not on the steroids anymore and so the pain is back.  I put some bengay on it because that is supposed to help but now I smell like bengay lol.

I just wish I could get my monthly check so I can buy some comfort food you know?  I mainly want some ice cream lol.  Of course the little 1 serving size, I don't want to totally undo all the hard work I did on the bike when I was able to ride it.  And on the other hand I'm in so much pain I feel like saying screw all my past progress, give me cake, donuts, ice cream, milkshakes, big macs lol.

I was given a donation of $5 so now I can at least go to the store and buy some lunch meat and a loaf of bread for lunch and dinner.  Good because I am so freakin' hungry heh.  Monday can't come any slower can it?

No comments: