Wednesday, August 05, 2009

My Pez Collection

It was time to dust off all of my pez dispensers.  They collect a lot of dust sitting on the shelf that I made for them and I don't clean them very often because it's such a job but they desperately needed to be cleaned lol.  While I was cleaning the dust off I decided to take pictures of them in all of their collections.

There are a couple collections that I wasn't quite sure about like the first one with all the bugs.  I'm not sure what those are from.  I think 2 of them are from Bee movie but then some are from Bugs, I don't know.  They are all bugs so I just added them together lol.  Then there are the Madagascar ones, I accidentally added a panda to it not knowing where it belongs but apparently that collection only has 3, not 4.  But I don't care lol.

The very last picture is all of them on the shelf (except for the boxes and the petz, those are on another shelf).  I made that shelf by the way out of very very thin wood that I found at Home Depot when we were still living in Hollywood.  It started out as a smaller shelf but then I kept adding to it so I had to buy more wood and made another shelf.  I'm getting to the point where I think I'm gonna need to plan a bigger shelf lol.

I wanted to compile all of these pictures into a video and put on YouTube but I looked at other peoples videos and they all put mine to shame so I thought that they just deserved a blog post at least lol.











bat

Edit 8/28/09: I went to Walgreens today and they already have the Halloween stuff in their seasonal aisle so I went to look at the Pez dispensers and they have the new glow in the dark Bat Pez.  I added the picture above next to the pez dispenser collection rack.  Click on it to see full size.

1 comment:

Mike's Blog » Blog Archive » My Pez Collection Video said...

[...] I posted pictures of my Pez Dispenser collection but then I decided that I wanted to do a video so here it [...]