Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Untold Legends Warriors Code New Info

I haven't played Untold Legends Warriors Code in awhile but I was level 46.  I got stuck where I was in the game and gave up lol.

So a few days ago someone commented in my YouTube video asking if I thought it was worth it and naturally I said yes because it's fun.  So he got to level 22 and we finally got together in the game today and played.  He's in New York, I'm in California and we're playing a PSP game together.  Isn't that something?  I think it's awesome as hell.

So anyway, I learned something about the game.  If one person dies how the heck do you continue in the game?  Obviously you can't continue by yourself, you have to resurrect the other person.  How do you do that?  It's a lot easier than you think, you just teleport somewhere else and move around and they come back to life then you just teleport back to where you were and continue.

You learn something new everyday right?

No comments: