Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dane/Gayheart Sex Tape

dane-gayheart


Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart and another woman made a sex tape.  BFD!


Ok, you know I love it when the stars make sex tapes.  I watched the Anderson/Lee, Screech and Paris Hilton vid's.  I'm trying to think of who else.  I'm sure it will cum to me.


First of all, who makes a sex tape when they are in the public eye unless they are hoping it gets out?  You don't do that if you don't want it to leak.  The Paris Hilton tape got leaked because the guy she was having sex with in the video was a film maker so she walked right into that one.  The Pam Anderson tape leaked because someone "stole" it.  Screech made his video with the purpose of selling it so he could keep his house lol.


I saw 3 1/2 minutes of this tape and it's too grainy to see Eric Danes "McSteamy".  You could clearly see Rebecca Gayheart and the other womans tits while they were in the bath tub talking about the other womans 7 year old brother.  But the tape that I saw didn't have any sex in it.  It was quite boring and since it was too grainy it was hardly worth watching to see "McSteamy".


They are suing whoever leaked the video for money but all I see is that they aren't famous enough like they were when they first got famous so they need to be in the spotlight again and this is the perfect way to get in the tabloids.


Good luck with that.

No comments: