Friday, September 04, 2009

Kathy Gosselin

kathygosselinPHOTO: Kathy Griffin Channels Kate Gosselin - Source People.com

If you didn't realize it by now I am a huge fan of Kathy Griffin.  She is the queen bee of all the gay... bees?  She makes me laugh so hard every time I see her on tv.

She's doing a skit for the Jimmy Kimmel Live show where she plays Kate Gosselin.  Check out those c-section scars lol.

I don't normally watch Jimmy Kimmel because I'm usually on SyFy or E! but I'm going to tune in to this and when it airs and this clip is on YouTube I will put it in here.

Griffin's skit – a spoof trailer for a fake biopic film called Kate is Enough: The Kate Gosselin Story – will air on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Sept. 9 ABC.

1 comment:

Mikes Blog » Blog Archive » Kathy Griffin on Jimmy Kimmel Live said...

[...] Griffin is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight where she will wear the Kate Gosselin wig.  I’m pretty sure it will be on YouTube by tomorrow, if so I will find it and paste the [...]