Friday, September 18, 2009

Keep the change

ObamaCareSymbolI know I'm probably going to piss some people off with this but I have to say it.

I was watching tv and turned to CNN and there was Michelle Obama talking about healthcare.  Why are these democrats so hell bent on changing our healthcare system?  I mean come on.  Don't they know what they are doing to us?  It sucks!

I've been watching these people from England and Canada talking about how shitty their heath care is.  People are dying from cancer over there because they can't get the same healthcare that we have over here.  In fact some of them come to America just to go to our doctors and they end up living longer than they would have had they suffered with their own healthcare system.

This one woman was on, I forgot what her deal was but she had some disease and the doctors told her that she hasn't suffered enough, that there were people a lot older than she was and they were still suffering so she needs to suffer the same as everyone else.  Her kid has the same disease and he could wait years for help and the doctors would probably tell him to suffer too.

The woman said that she was going to America to fix his issue but if this new Obamacare comes into place then her son will never get helped.

Just imagine if all the med students change their mind about being a doctor knowing that by the time they graduate they won't have a job to go to because of this new Obamacare.  There won't be any doctors to help you because with this new healthcare doctors are going to get paid less.  This one guy on the news said yesterday that he charges $60 for a patient to walk in the front door, if it goes down to $40 he's gonna quit.  So he's going to quit over $20 what does that tell you?

Ok I'm getting off of my soap box now.  By the way, I am not a republican.  I am not a democrat.  I consider myself an independent.  I really don't follow any particular side because sometimes I like the republican and sometimes I like the democrat.  I'm not sure which wing I am, probably left wing.  I'm no conservative that's for sure lol.  Hello!  I'm gay...  lol.

No comments: