Saturday, August 01, 2009

Long Grass

I mowed the lawn the other day but only got halfway through before the lawn mower quit on me.  I didn't even get to do Chips rental house next door and he was mad that I didn't mow that lawn first.  Oh well, you can't win.  I'm mowing for free and get yelled at anyway.

So I was supposed to try again today because maybe the lawn mower just needed a little time out to think about what it did then let me mow but nooooo.  It still has an attitude.  So the rental house has long grass.  I bet I'll get yelled at for not even trying.

It's not my fault the lawn mower doesn't work.  It has a full tank of gas and the oil is at the full line and I also did an oil change like 5 or 6 mows ago which was when I started mowing for the season.

Well, it looks like he's gonna have to bring it back to Floyd's to have it serviced tomorrow.  Good thing because I need to get that gel seat cover for my bike there anyway lol.  2 birds you know?

No comments: