Saturday, August 01, 2009

New Low

The formerly known Sci Fi channel has always made kinda b-ish movies for their channel.  Whether they be about space or medieval they are usually pretty badly acted.  But usually I can get past the bad acting because it's not THAT bad that it's unwatchable.  In fact I respect this channel for trying.  I am just a really huge nerd that I love anything that they make.  Until now.

The new SyFy channel doesn't seem to be living up to their past reputation.  It's all the same people but just a different spelling of the same name.  However this movie that is on tonight called Dragonquest is almost thee worst acted movies in SciFi history.

Marc Singer and Brian Thompson are the 2 names that are supposed to give this movie some creditability yet Marc Singer looks like he's been smoking weed the whole time.  He looks like he's trying to be like Burgess Meredith.  And I totally respect him too so I would never say anything bad about him but every time he goes off camera I can see him giggling lol.

Brian Thompson is doing a bang up job acting the same as he has in just about everything he's ever been in.  Great job Mr. Man who can kick my ass into next week.

It seems the only guy who is really trying is the main character, the "chosen one".  And Brian Thompson (don't kill me).

The special effects are good though.  I'm not even paying any attention to this movie so the story is lost on me lol.

No comments: