Monday, November 03, 2008

Cyclo-computer

Well I bought a Cyclo-computer today at Target with 20 functions.  Some of the fuctions are Odometer, speedometer, how many calories I'm burning, how much fat I'm burning, timer and many more.  The way it works is I put a magnet on one of the spokes on the front wheel and I attach a sensor to the fork then the wire goes up to the computer.  The computer is also removable so nobody will steal it when I go to the store.

I also bought a new lock while we were there.  It's a much better lock and it came with a bracket that attaches to the frame.  This new lock has a key so I don't have to worry about a combination and the spare key is in a drawer just in case I lose my first key.  If I lose both keys then I will probably lose my bike forever because this is the type of lock that you cannot open easily.

No comments: