Monday, November 03, 2008

Rawhide Sticks

When we went to Target today I bought some Rawhide sticks for Flower because she has been chewing everything in sight.  She has chewed so many holes in my comforter and pulling the stuffing out so I wake up most mornings with all this stuffing all over the bed.

Chip was afraid of giving her rawhide because she is such a small dog and he was afraid that the rawhide would splinter and she would get it stuck in her throat.  Which is a valid concern but this stuff when chewed becomes soft and it doesn't splinter.  He just hasn't had any experience with giving rawhide to dogs and so I can understand why he was worried.

But since I gave her one when we came home she's been chewing it and he holds it for her hehe.  It's so cute to watch him holding it for her.  She just loves it too.  So now I know what she will get for Christmas.  Now hopefully she will stop chewing everything including my shoes.

No comments: