Saturday, January 03, 2009

11th Doctor

I've been holding my breath ever since I found out that David Tennant was leaving Doctor Who which has become one of my favourite shows including spin offs like Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures.

There has been rumors and speculation the last few days that Patterson Joseph would be the 11th doctor and some even though that the guy from the Christmas special would be the 11th doctor but he wasn't.  I really think he would've made a good doctor too.

But alas, today aired the Doctor Who Confidential revealing that Matt Smith will be the next doctor.  I had gotten myself all psyched up about Patterson Joseph being the 11th doctor but I'm even more excited about Matt Smith because he's young and he's cute and he just has that Doctor look about him with his hair and he just has a doctor face to me.  I am really looking forward to seeing him in 2010.

No comments: