Saturday, January 03, 2009

MOO

Last year I was sent an email from Yahoo about their pictures part of their website closing down and that they would transfer it all to Flickr for me.  Well, I was going through Flickr and found a link in there that went to Moo.com which is a company based in London, England that prints the pictures you select from Flickr onto mini business cards, stickers, note pads and greeting cards.

Well, I thought that was so cool and had to place an order for some business cards.  I chose 8 different pictures, some of our cat and some of my childhood and had 100 mini cards made up.  These aren't traditional business cards because they are more than half the size but instead they are more like little calling cards.  You don't use them in business, you give them to friends and acquaintances.

The cards are really thick too and they look so neat.  They came in this hard plastic box and they even sell card holders that hold anywhere from 8 to 25 cards made out of different materials like plastic, felt, leather and acrylic.

It took about a couple of weeks to get from England to the United States and they actually got here a lot sooner than I thought they would.

Check them out at www.moo.com.

These are the pictures that I chose for my cards:

card1card2 card3card5 card6

card4card7card8

No comments: