Monday, January 05, 2009

Game Stop e-Rewards

Last year I started going to e-rewards website and did some surveys hoping to gain some money for it but found out that they don't give you cash or well, a check, they give you rewards in the form of gift cards for certain places.  A lot of those rewards are for like airline stuff or bed bath and beyond or magazines or something.  The one thing that caught my eye was that I could get Game Stop rewards.

If you have $50 in rewards in your account you can get a $25 gift card for Game Stop.  Yeah, I know, what about the other $25?  I guess I lose it.  And you can only get 1 card per quarter.  I think it was in late November when I submitted my $50 in e-rewards for the game stop card but I finally got it today so it takes a little over a month to get it.  Like 6 weeks I would say.

I don't know what I'm going to buy with it though.  I was kinda hoping that the GPS would be available by now because according to the convention from last year in January or February or whenever it was, the GPS add-on for the PSP was supposed to be out by Christmas 2008.  I didn't see it.

I'll probably either hold on to the card for awhile until something good comes out or maybe I'll just buy a game.  I read that there will be a game that uses the camera attachment and they will be sold together some time this year so maybe I'll wait for that.  I can at least take pictures using that on my PSP then email them to people straight from my PSP.  I think...

No comments: