Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gevalia Stir Mug

gevalia-stir-mugI've seen this on the Dvice website before but I guess I never blogged about it.  It's a neat little gadget for coffee drinkers.

"Insulated stainless steel gently stirs your beverage at the push of a button. Keeps coffee hot for hours. With snap-on, see-through sipper lid."

Now this is something that I want to buy.  It's $18.95 but if you buy 2 it's $32.95 giving you a discount of $5.  It uses 2 AAA batteries.  It's hand washable so don't put it in the dishwasher, that might break it and I wouldn't submerge it in the sink full of dishes either, just in case.  You would probably just want to clean it outside of the sink then rinse it out.

I think it's neat because you won't need a stirring stick or a spoon, who wants to keep a spoon in their mug all day or keep using several spoons throughout the day?  And if you don't drink your coffee fast enough it can get cold and this has a built in heater to keep it hot for you.  That's worth the cost.  I'm sure there are shipping charges as well.  I've looked for this in sears but they don't have it.  I haven't looked anywhere else but I'm sure it's a Gevalia exclusive product.

Pretty neat huh?

No comments: