Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gothic Chess Set

I mentioned the other day that there is this website which sells molds for building model castles.  Well, I've been obsessed with looking at all the cool projects that they have to make and I came across one that is a Gothic Chess Set.

This is the project that would probably cost a couple of hundred dollars but in my opinion is well worth the cost.  Now I personally don't play chess but I think it would still be an awesome thing to have.  Especially if you are Gomez Addams lol.

Here is the page for the Gothic Chess Set:

http://www.castlemolds.com/chess/chess.html

They warn you that it is a monster of a project.  Yeah it is.  I'm sure it would take forever to make and it is going to cost a lot of money and a LOT of time too.  But like I said, well worth the cost, effort and time.  The chess pieces are sold from another website and each individual piece are about $7 and the pawns have 4 pieces and they are about $14 and of course you need 4 sets of pawns.

I would like to start buying the parts gradually over time and then just set them all aside until I have everything then I can start working on it maybe in 2012 lol.

No comments: