Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Early Bird

I was hoping to beat the heat by going out on the bike early like around 10am.  I had my CamelBak filled with 2oz. of water and I had a 1 liter bottle filled to put in the water bottle cage just in case my CamelBak ran out of water.  I was all dressed and ready to go and I turned on my Dell DJ and looked at the screen and it says LOW BATTERY.

Are you kidding me?  That battery is supposed to last I don't know, something like 8 to 12 hours or something like that.  The last time I used it was Sunday and I was only out for 2 hours, when I came home I turned it off (pausing it stops the music then it shuts off in 5 minutes automatically).  I'm thinking that some how maybe it didn't shut off automatically and it jut stayed on.

Well, it's charging and hopefully I'll be out riding by 12 lol.  It takes a couple of hours to charge.  I don't care how long it takes as long as I get to go out and be back in time for Stargate SG-1 lol.

No comments: