Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Most Popular Post

I've been looking at what the most popular posts are on my blog and I've noticed that the KFC Dollar Menu post has gotten some way unusual attention since I posted it.

I guess there are just a lot of people out there who really want to know what that is all about since their commercials are basically lying to people saying that all those things are $1 when they aren't.

Although I haven't had many comments on that post, I did get one that I deleted because I don't accept insult comments, the person said "you suck" and I thought it was funny but I still deleted it.  I can only assume that that person works for KFC lol.

I have seen a lot of activity on my website but only 0.5% of the people looking actually post a comment.  I would love it if more people would please comment and tell me what you think of a post whether it is positive or negative or someone correcting me.  Otherwise I'm going to think that all my hits are just spiders.

While it's neat having the KFC Dollar Menu post as my most popular, I'm going to try and top it some day.  It will be tough because that is a hard act to follow lol.

No comments: