Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sweatvac Ventilator Cap

Ok, I just found something on this thing that made me laugh lol.  First here is what the cap looks like:

sweatvac1

Cool right?  It certainly looks cool.  The style is Diablo.  I think it's really neat.  I was looking at the little paper that came with it that explains how it keeps you dry.  Here is what it says:

"How The SweatVac® System Works:  SweatVac® products are engineered and designed using a unique blend of the finest technical fabrics.  Our multi-layer technology channels vapor and moisture away from your skin and into the outer wicking layers, where they quickly evaporate.  Unlike other headwear, the material that touches your skin stays dry and comfortable - never soggy or clammy."



Ok that's neat.  I noticed a washing instructions tag on the inside of the cap and so I was looking at it to see what the fabric was made of and how to wash and dry it.  To my surprise I found this:

sweatvac2

Machine Wash, Air Dry, No Bleach, No Drugs, Made in USA...  Wait what?  No Drugs?  You mean I can't use Tide with Crystal Meth anymore?  Oh my Seacrest.  But that's how I wash all my clothes.  Well except for all my swim wear which I use Tide with Pot via a Bong.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to use regular plain old tide instead.

Drugs lol that's funny.  I mean, I'm not knocking their message because it's a good message but I mean come on.  If I were relying on drugs to get me thin again I wouldn't be riding a bicycle.  I would be riding the crystal meth train to skinnyville.  I wouldn't have to do all this back breaking hard work to try to get skinny if I was doing drugs people.

No comments: