Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can't wait to exercise

On Monday August 3rd it will be 2 weeks that I haven't been on the bicycle and I will still have to wait to ride it until my shoulder is totally 100% healed.  I've been trying my best to make good food choices but when I can't exercise at all because of the excruciating pain in my back and shoulder it takes all of my motivation away.

I've been finished with the steroid meds since yesterday morning and so some of the pain caused from the side effects from that medicine are gone but the pain that I was taking them for is still there.  I still have 3 more weeks worth of the muscle relaxer medicine to go.  I sure hope I won't be out of commission for 3 more weeks, that would suck.  It's basically voiding the last couple of months of hard work.  I've already started gaining some weight back.

When I get my check I'm buying a new handlebar which is about $10-$15 (hopefully) and the grips for about $5 I guess then I can start riding again.  Of course it is possible that my brake cables aren't going to be long enough so I'll have to buy new cables lol.  If it ain't one thing it's another.  And I'm going to buy a new gel seat cover for this new ergo seat so that should top me off lol.

I've been out of money for the last couple of weeks now so I haven't had some of the foods that I love so when I get my check on Monday I'm gonna go nuts because then I can finally buy some coffee grounds and some creamer.  Oh I miss coffee.  I hate being broke so much lol.  Luckily I still have some slim fast though so that I haven't been worrying about and Chip buys milk when we're out so that's not a problem either.

Monday Monday Monday hurry up and come faster!  The last 2 weeks are going toooooo slow.

No comments: