Friday, July 10, 2009

Warehouse 13

The new SyFy show Warehouse 13 aired a few nights ago with their 2 hour pilot.  I watched it when it aired but I really didn't know how I felt about it so I didn't want to blog about it just yet.

It's been on just about everyday since so I've seen it 3 times (including right this minute watching it yet again).  I'm still on the fence about the characters.  The 2 secret service characters I like but the guy with the curly hair (yeah, I don't know names yet lol) seems a bit over the top.  I mean, he over reacts a bit too much lol.  Maybe that's the way they wrote the character or maybe the way the actor is portraying that character and he is a great actor, I just find it a little neurotic that's all.

Other than that it just seems to me like Eureka 2.  I know it has nothing to do with Eureka but I kinda feel like they needed a show that was similar to Eureka since they are having success with that so here is this show.  Or maybe I'm just thinking about it too much lol.

As I said I don't want to judge the show too much just yet because it was only the first episode which was kinda cool and all so I'm gonna give it another episode or 3 before deciding for myself.

No comments: