Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Blog Stats

I just thought that this was interesting and people might wonder.  Maybe not but I wanted to share.

  • My top day was May 13th 2009.  That's when I had the most visitors, page views, spider crawls etc.

  • OS: 48.3% of my visitors are in Win XP in first place.  17.3% are all Linux users in 2nd place and 8.5% are on Mac in 3rd place.  Windows Vista is in 4th place with 7.1%.  I wasn't going to add 4th but being Vista I thought it was funny.

  • Browser: 42.2% are using IE 6 in 1st place. 23.1 with IE 7 in 2nd place and Firefox 3 in 3rd place with 11.3%

  • Search Engines: Google is the number 1 search engine that people come here from with 65.1 in 1st place, Google Images 32.6% in 2nd place and Google Blog Search in 3rd place with 0.9%.

  • The top 2 search terms are KFC Dollar menu and Girl with star tattoo's.

  • The top 2 countries are actually both US with .net at #1 with 33% and .com with 27.2 in 2nd place.

  • The top spider is Google with 80.2%


There are other stats but they are about IP's and I don't think anybody wants that info given out lol.

Edit: Since I posted this I added these news and entertainment videos for revenue and my visitors, pageviews and spider crawls have more than doubled.  Just thought I'd update this with this new information.

No comments: