Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Shoulder Exercises

Yesterday I tried to find the poster in PDF format of the exercise guide for my Weider Total Body Works 5000 home gym but I couldn't find it anywhere.  I have the poster that came with it but it's washed out in the sun.  I took several pictures of the poster so that I could combine them all using the panorama thing in Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.

The pictures that I took suck because I took them in my bedroom and it's really dark in here so the white of the poster looks dark yellow.  I would like to do it all over again outside so the white shows up as white instead of as dark yellow.

The point of me doing that was so that I could crop certain exercises out and put them all side by side and print onto a sheet of 4x6 photo paper so that I can carry out there with me so I can hold it up and look at it easier.

So I picked out 8 exercises that I could do for my shoulder.  I picked out all the ones that are for the rear part of the shoulder since that's where my pain is.  Although yesterday the pain moved to the front, well it's back where it belongs, in the back of my shoulder.  So I'm going to focus on working that muscle to fix the problem.

Even though it sucks really bad, here are the exercises that I chose.  You can click it to see it full size.  It looks horrible but it looks better on 4x6 paper.  When I get time before my Stargate shows come on I'm going to go out there and try it again so I get it right.  Then at least I'd be able to share it with the world since nobody else has it for download.  Oh, it looks white with specks because I used the replace color option in Adobe Photoshop Elements 3 to change the dark yellow with white but I couldn't get all of those colors out of there so I just left it for now.  I will fix it.

rear shoulder exercises


As promised here is the guide.  It's also in the Downloads section.

No comments: