Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Glowing Earbuds from the Future

Sleek CT6: Glowing earbuds from the future - Source Dvice.com

earbudsCheck out these earbuds from the future lol.  Read the link above.  You go to an audiologist and they put this gel into your ear and make a mold of the inside of your ear then send the molds to Sleek Audio who then create these glow in the dark earbuds for you.

I actually think it's neat because my earbuds are painful sometimes especially on the bike when they are ripped out of my ears by my leg lol.  These still plug in so maybe it's the same deal but probably more painful because they are the shape of my ear.

These kind of remind me of when musicians have their ear molded for their earpiece that they have to keep in their ears while on stage.

Oh and hey they already have my initials in the picture "MSM" so maybe they've already molded my ears and didn't tell me lol.  Can you imagine having your ear molded for earbuds?  Oh it's not cheap.  It's $375 so perhaps it's not the best product for this recession right now but maybe some day it might be better, say oh I don't know, the future?

I think for that price they should be bluetooth and you only need the plug when you are charging them.

No comments: