Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jessica Simpsons Dog

Jessica Simpson twittered today that her dog was snatched right in front of her eyes by a coyote.

My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes. HORROR! We are searching. Hoping. Please help!



I hate to be the asshat here but Jessica, honey, darling, sweetheart... your dog is gone.  A coyote took your dog right in front of your eyes, well he's not holding it for ransom.

This whole thing hurts me inside because believe me, I am so putting myself into her shoes here.  I have a toy chihuahua who I love to death with every fiber of my being and it would kill me if I saw a coyote snatch my dog because I would know that she's dead and she's been eaten.  My heart breaks just thinking about it so I know where she's at.

The best thing to do is just celebrate her life and get on with yours because she's not coming back.  I'm so sorry.

No comments: