Monday, September 14, 2009

How the stars are reacting to Kanye West's outburst

I'm sorry that I'm obsessing on this but I had to show this.

Kelly Clarksons Blog post about Kanye West

Pinks Blog - She said on the Today Show this morning that Kanye West is an idiot, a waste and that he is a toolbox.  Here is another statement:

Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me," Pink tweeted. "My heart goes out to Taylor Swift. She is a sweet and talented girl and deserved her moment. She should know we love her. Beyonce is a classy lady. I feel for her too. It's not her fault at all, and her and Taylor did their thing. And douche bag got kicked out. HA"



I know there are more but I can't remember who said what but this is what these 2 singers are saying.

Donald Trump is calling for a boycott of anything that has to do with Kanye West.

Donald Trump Is Pissed - Boycotting Kanye West - Source the Insider.com

I can easily say that I'm not a fan of his so boycotting him isn't really a big deal for me lol.  But one thing that he did was he not only disrespected Taylor Swift but he also upstaged Michael Jackson.  This whole awards show was all a tribute to Michael Jackson and he stole that thunder too.  I shouldn't be blogging and bitching about Kanye West.  I should be talking about Madonna's speech and how her British accent disappeared and what a wonderful job Janet Jackson did.  In fact nobody is talking about that on tv at all.  Nobody is talking about Patrick Swayze who just died either.  It's all about Kanye West.

You know what?  That's what he wants though, he wants to be in the spotlight.  That award wasn't about him but he made it about him and I'm just adding more to what he wanted so this is my last post about him.  I'm done with him now.

Hehe you're probably thinking OH THANK GOD!

Edit: I found this - Stars React to Kanye Stealing Taylor's Thunder

No comments: