Thursday, September 24, 2009

Human Cyborg Relations...

Kurzweil-immortal-cyborgs

Kurzweil: 'a world where humans become cyborgs' only 20 years away - Source Dvice.com

Ok you have to read this article before you go any further.  So go read, don't worry you won't lose me because the link opens in a new window.  Read then come back.

Are you back yet?  Ok.  Are you going wow yet?  I am.

I think that it would be neat to have these turn back the clock and bring me back to my youth when I was skinny.  And if this would give me super human powers like running really fast like Clark Kent and bending steel with my bare hands and maybe flying.  I wonder if it would let me fly?  That would be a plus.

I'm not that sure that I want to spend the next couple thousand years on this planet especially if everyone is getting these upgrade because there will be too many people taking up space.  We would end up having to leave Earth and colonize on other planets.  Our other planets don't have oxygen to sustain life so the only way we could leave the planet and go to another one is if we found a way to give the other planets an atmosphere like in Total Recall.

If I lived forever with these nanobots I want 2 things.  I don't want to eat anymore and I don't want to sleep anymore.  That way I can work for 24 hours straight with my new abilities so I can make lots of money.

One of the plus's is that all disease will be gone.  No more AIDS, Cancer, flu, colds etc.  No one would be sick anymore.

I would love to have this because I really want to see when Earth leaves the planet.  I would love to be on the first Earth ship that explores the stars in the USS Enterprise.  That would so rock my socks off.  I want to go boldly where no gay has gone before.

No comments: