Thursday, October 01, 2009

Solutions From Beyond

GravestoneThis is something I just found on Facebook.  It's a new show called Solutions From Beyond.  You can apply to be on this show.  Here is what it says in the site:

Do you have a conflict with someone that only a deceased loved one can solve?  Do you need to contact someone on the other side to settle a disagreement here on earth?


Apply here to be considered for this life-changing new television show featuring a gifted and renown medium who can take you on a journey to find a solution from beyond.



Personally I am a huge skeptic in the matter of people being able to talk to the dead.  I'm the type of person that I have to experience it to be a true believer.  If the psychic can tell me what nobody else knows, something that was between me and the dead person then I will truly believe.

The funny thing is, 2 of my favorite shows on TV are Medium and Ghost Whisperer lol.

No comments: