Friday, January 09, 2009

Nancy Grace / Casey Anthony

Edit: Before you read this, this post has nothing to do with Casey or Caylee Anthony or the case currently going on so if you are doing research then I feel it's best if you look at the next google result which is probably where you found this.  This was a rant because I was annoyed with seeing the same thing over and over again and I meant no disrespect to Nancy Grace, Caylee Anthony or her family.  Thank you.

God love Nancy Grace.  She is on this Casey Anthony kick where every episode of her show is all about this tragedy with Caylee Anthony.  Isn't anything else happening in the world that she can talk about?

I stopped watching her show because it's all the same stuff, showing the video of her in jail talking to her parents and her brother on the little screens and talking to people about this and that.  I think that if there is a development in the case then fine, come back to it but come on, give is something else.

Sure, she had 1 episode this week about Jett Travolta but at the very end it said "Remembering Caylee Anthony".  UGH!  Why not Remembering Jett Travolta?

I love Nancy Grace, she's brash and honest and isn't afraid to speak her mind and I love that about her.  But I mean come on, talk about something else.

I really feel sorry for this child who was brutally murdered and I'm shocked that a mother would do this, looking up neck breaking and how to make chloraform and actually kill her child like this.  Don't get me wrong.  I just don't want to hear it night after night.

4 comments:

Rantings and Ramblings From All Around.. » Blog Archive » Nancy Grace / Casey Anthony | Mike’s Blog said...

[...] Sure, she had 1 episode this week about Jett Travolta but at the very end it said “Remembering Calee Anthony”. UGH! Why not Remembering Jett Travolta ? I love Nancy Grace, she’s brash and honest and isn’t afraid to speak her mind. …[Continue Reading] [...]

Amy said...

I have to say that I agree with you to a point. Now that she is a mother... she feels pretty compelled to cover a story that has anything to do with a very young child. No disrespect meant to Jett and the Travolta family meant at all, and I don't think that she ever means that. I think that she is just disgusted about the gaull of this "egg-donor" that some consider a mother. Good grief, the man that wanted to marry her, she broke up with because she thought that he loved Caylee MORE than HER?? how stupid. That is why there were so many problems in the home. Now I see why those poor parents had the problems they did. I watched the video of Cacey's ex- fiance. I am saddened for him. I have new insite into the family's grief. "How could my loved one do this" I think sometimes we look to the media first too much. Not that I am talking out of two sides here, but I think that we are too quick to judge a family sometimes. And about Nancy;

I am a mother of a son whom I nearly lost at 8 weeks old. The thought of any child under the age of 5 being in danger makes me absolutely ill. There is such a thing as PTSD. This is how we cope. We work it out. She is a lawyer, and a tv spokesperson who has lost a baby. I know that this is hard for her, and this is her way of healing, and she also helps people who need it in the world. She and (I forget his name, respectfully of course sorry) a man who has a show before her, are very passionate about the issue. They are now passionate about Hayliegh. God Bless her, and may she come home safe...

Mike said...

Thank you Amy for replying. I'm sorry that she has lost a child, I didn't know that. I do love Nancy Grace though. She's very passionate about things and I have nothing but respect for her.

Yes I've noticed she is on to Hayliegh. I feel sorry that yet another child is missing. It makes me sick that people kidnap and murder children, especially their own.

Mike said...

Thank you, if you read in the About Me page you see that it comes from EverQuest. Once I got that name it kinda stuck with me. And even though I still use my original AOL name from 1997 for many things, I use Xanapus a lot more so if you google it, I'm everywhere.