Friday, February 20, 2009

Girls Next Door

Have you ever watched this show the Girls Next Door on E!?  I wasn't always a huge fan of Hugh Hefner because I'm not real into looking at naked women in skin mags.  But I do like the show about him and his 3 girlfriends.  In some strange way these girls are kinda like role models for girls.  Huh?  (sound of record being scratched here).  Yes, I said it.

I was watching an episode where they surprise this girl who is just turning 18 and her mother says that there aren't a lot of good role models on TV anymore but these girls are.  Uh, OK.

Although I haven't been watching the show from the beginning, I do watch it occasionally and it is very glamorous.  They live in a mansion and get to do whatever they want and never have to work.  They do fun stuff so the "reality" show has something to show.

Unfortunately the show is coming to an end on March 1st because all 3 ladies are leaving Hef.  They have been living with him all these years and the time has come for them to start living normal lives where they can actually get married to someone and have children of their own.

What's next for Hef?  Will this mean the end of the show or will he continue it for another season with 3 new girls?  I don't think it will be the same with 3 new girls.  I mean, if these 3 ladies continue to do the show but just have their own homes but still work for Hef then I'd still watch it.  Bridget works on the Playboy Sirius show and Holly works with Playboy to find new girls for the magazine.  What does Kendra do?  Well, I know that she is going to get married to a football guy, I think.  I know Holly is going to be with Kriss Angel.  I wonder what will happen.  I do kinda hope it comes back for a new season, whether with new girls or the same girls, I guess I'll find out.

No comments: