Saturday, March 14, 2009

Can't sleep

I have to take Ambien to help me sleep because I have ADHD really bad.  If I don't take a sleeping pill I'm up all night.  I'm a real bad insomniac.  I would love to be able to just lay down and bam I'm asleep but I can only do that when I'm so exhausted from lack of sleep lol.

I also have Sleep Apnea which means I gotta wear a mask on my face which forces air into my lungs through my nose and that's also why I need ambien.  Believe me, if you were me you would not say jack shit about drug abuse by taking ambien because wearing that mask and having the air forced into your lungs doesn't make falling asleep easy.  I've had it for a few years too and I still can't sleep without a sleeping pill.

My problem though is that I think I'm becoming immune to the affects of the ambien which is why I lay in bed for 2 hours with my eyes closed but brain still open for business.

Well, my first ambien I took was only half a pill (for this very reason) so I've already taken the other half and now I'm ready to get back in bed.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: