Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Joss Whedon Show - Dollhouse

I recently heard about a new show on Fox called Dollhouse which is created by Joss Whedon starring Eliza Dushku.  I liked her as Faith in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I didn't watch her other show but apparently it didn't last long because she is now in Dollhouse.

I tried watching the first episode of Dollhouse on Hulu but I wasn't really that into it.  I mean, if I really wanted to watch it I've had the last few days to try since I first heard about it and I haven't tried to watch it again.

It's about Echo who is an "Active" for this illegal underground organization called Dollhouse.  They use these women as pawns to do certain tasks for them then they erase their memory.  These women can never have a real life outside of the Dollhouse.

I'll try and watch it again.

Tune in to Fox on Friday's at 9/8C for Dollhouse.

Edit: I moved the parts about Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog so it has it's own post.  When I typed this it was under the impression that it was going to be a new summer show which is what someone was excitedly telling me.  After I typed it all out I did my research and found out it was a movie made in 2008 and it is not a preview of what we can expect this summer.

No comments: