Saturday, March 14, 2009

Xanth

I've finished reading the 2nd Xanth book entitled "The Source of Magic". I'm waiting for the 3rd and 5th book to arrive in the mail and I have the 4th book already.

I really liked The Source of Magic, although the 11th and 12th chapter had me shaken up because of Chester, Crombie and Humfrey, what happened to them.  But when I got to the last 2 chapters I felt more at ease.  I don't want to give anything away for those who haven't read these books yet.  I know this one was written in 1979 (or at least published) and many have probably already read them but I'm just now reading them so I'm sure there are many others who have not read them yet.

A friend of mine, Alyce, bought me the 3rd and 5th book and sent them yesterday along with a few other goodies hehe so I have to wait for those to come before my adventure continues.  And I'm sure it will be here on Monday (crosses eyes, fingers and legs).

But what to do with my time while I wait...  Hmmmm.... what shall I do?

No comments: