Sunday, March 22, 2009

Subway Retraction

I have to correct something that I said about Subways $5 footlongs.  This is my original post:

$5 Footlong?  Really?



We were shopping today for new work clothes for Chip and we had to go to Walgreens to pick up some things and decided that we would go to Subway for lunch.  I was bitching about their false advertising and so Chip purposely ordered something that was not $5, Roast Beef.  It says on the menu that it's like $6.79 or something like that and he asked is that $5 footlong? And the lady said yes.  We got to the register and the total for both sandwiches was $10.

So Subway, I apologize that I made such a quick judgement.  But in my defense if any footlong is $5 you should change all the prices on your menu board to show that any footlong is $5.  Because I would see the prices and immediately not order something because it doesn't say $5.

No comments: