Wednesday, July 08, 2009

New Bicycle Seat

I'm still waiting for this new bicycle seat to come.  Hopefully it will come soon.  They guy who runs the website I bought it from emailed me to tell me that his parents passed away and that he would ship it to me in 4-5 days.  Well, it's been 7 days now.

This morning after I came home from my bike ride and I took my shower I decided to lay down for a bit.  Well, I just got up and saw in my email that he placed the order on Tuesday July 7th 2009 which was 5 days so he did good on his promise July 2nd 2009 (I misread it because the date says 02-07-2009 and I wasn't looking at the day being before the month) .  But I didn't get a UPS tracking email yet.  I'm sure that will come soon.  I wonder why I'm just now getting the email though if he placed the order on Tuesday and today is Thursday.  Oh well, no matter.  As long as he placed the order that's all I care about.

I'm hoping that I get it soon though because I'm having real pain shooting down into my thigh from my crotch area.  I need that seat stat.

Edit: I got my confirmation email from USPS that my package will be shipped out today but there is no tracking since the guy from that website used the USPS website to print out the shipping label.  So technically he still has the seat until the post office picks it up from him.  When they pick it up then I will be able to track it to see what day it will come.

I'm really super excited lol.

No comments: